Saturday, September 19, 2009

Meet Zoey


Zoey is our 135 pound Bullmastiff.  She'll be two in November.  Don't be deceived, she might look like a toughie but she's a sweetheart.


We did a valve adjustment and throttle body sync on the Beemer today. I wonder if she's thinking we'll get a side car one day.  With goggles and a scarf she'd get a lot of looks.


Here's what she looked like when we got her.  The first time I took her to Home Depot most of the women in the store fell in love with her. 

Amber and I have always had a dog or two as long as we've been married.  Our other dog is Mattie.  She's getting up in years.

Zoey and I had a good day together in the garage.  Dogs have that unconditional love that's hard to find anywhere else.  Speaking of love, we're expecting a new grandchild Monday morning!  Below shows our daughter-in-law today!  Stay tuned for the next post.

 


Mike






3 comments:

  1. Mike, thanks for your visit and comment today.
    Two (or three) wheel travel is a wonderful thing. I've even come to the point of embracing rain. Though I won't go out of my way to ride in rain ... I no longer worry if it develops later in the day.

    Zoe looks like a real softie. And congratulations on your pending family addition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chuck,
    I agree on your comment about the rain. In the Northwest one needs to embrace it if riding is to continue. The dry summer has been nice though. This time of year I'm ready for the fall season with the food and changing leaves.

    Ride safe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike:

    the forecast for this winter is warmer but wetter than usual because of the El Nino. Leaves are as slippery as ice and we have lots of tree-lined streets here in Vancouver. I'm of the same opinion as Chuck, I don't go out of my way to find rain. Summer is slowly slipping away. This past weekend it was warm in the sun but chilly in the shade. Tomorrow is the first day of fall and you can feel it

    bob
    bobskoot: wet coast scootin

    ReplyDelete