Monday, September 21, 2009

Special Day!



God performed another miracle this morning!  Rylin Noel was brought into the world at 8:26 am PST.  She weighs 9 lbs 15 ozs and is 21-1/2 long.  Everyone is doing fine. What an amazing event.

The birth of a child is one of those occasions where the issues, concerns, and worries of life become trivial.  Deadlines and appointments can wait.


Big brother and grandma make the walk to the waiting area this morning.


 The waiting is the hard part.


   Isn't she here yet?



It says in the Old Testament that God "knits us together in our Mother's womb". What a remarkable mystery that is and what an incredible gift our children are.

Mike

3 comments:

  1. Mike:

    Congratulations, Grandpa. Welcome to the club . Enjoy them while they are young and cuddly

    bob
    bobskoot: wet coast scootin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike, or should I say, Grandpa:

    Short notice, but I am meeting a fellow blogger, Lance from North Bend. He is riding his Triumph where I will meet up with him in La Connor for lunch at 11:30am (tomorrow), if you wish to go for a little ride & join us,

    here is a link to Lance's blog:
    http://thescooterchronicles.blogspot.com/

    bob
    bobskoot: wet coast scootin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bob,
    Thanks for the invite but I'll have to pass this time. The valve adjustment that I did last Saturday has made the bike run a little rough. I'm going to do some more adjusting tomorrow. Please keep me in mind for another time. I'd like to meet Lance too.
    Thanks again - Mike

    ReplyDelete